We are now in the fourth month of the Live Local Fallon program and it is going great! Local businesses are taking notice as people continue to use their passports to eat, shop and play in Fallon. Every dollar you spend locally contributes to the community as well as enters you to win gift cards, T-shirts or even a car! Do you have questions about how the program works? Here are all the guidelines you need to know:
Collect “Eat Local,” “Shop Local,” and “Play Local” stamps to win monthly prizes and the grand prize: a brand new 2013 Toyota Corolla LE.
Spend $7 or more for an “Eat Local” stamp and $15 or more for a “Play Local” and/or “Shop Local” stamp. Two stamp limit per visit.
1. You may take as long as you need between now and June 30, 2014 to complete any passport page.
2. Any correctly completed passport page is eligible for the grand prize drawing.
3. A correctly completed passport page submitted on time (in the same month) is eligible for the monthly drawing.
4. Neither a Volunteer stamp nor a Community stamp is required to complete a passport page. A Community stamp, however, is a wildcard and can substitute for any required stamp.
5. If you have completed an Eat, Play, or Shop category on a page, it is okay to collect stamps on past pages and succeeding pages as you work to fully complete a page.
1. You may stamp any page presented by a participating resident.
2. It is okay to stamp previous month’s and future month’s passport pages.
3. Spend $7 or more for an “Eat Local” stamp and $15 or more for a “Play Local” and/or “Shop Local” stamp. Two stamp limit per visit.
As a business, you are encouraged to use your judgment and stamp to make new, loyal and happy customers.
4. Provide a passport to residents who don’t have one and encourage them to participate in the program.
Use www.LiveLocalFallonNV.com as a reference and for updates.